Through our principals and with our extensive knowledge of marine and offshore regulations, we are able to check and certify any medical outfitting on board.
Our database and inventory lists cover most of the common flag states and applicable regulations.
Certificates issued are well recognised all over the world and guarantee the quality of the medical out fitting on board.
Annual fixed price supply agreement can be Taylor made to customers fleet needs for all regulated items.
• Monitoring, control & supply of the vessel’s medical chest regarding latest flag medical requirements
• Updated inventory lists, according to vessel’s medical requirements once any supply takes place.
• Updated & monitored annual medical chest Certificate.
• Worldwide delivery.
• Ensure vessel’s compliance at all times,
as we will automatically replenish products prior to their expiration throughout the year.
• Alert any misuse or excessive consumption.
• Expired medicine disposal solution on board or on major ports
• Supply of narcotics (subject to local restrictions). Approved substitutes may be supplied.
• Free Access to 24/7 Registered Pharmacist Support via phone and e-mail
• Paid Access to 24/7 Tele-Medical support, including GWH emergency line.
• Digital English leaflet booklet regarding medical requirements.
• Dedicated Fleet Sales Manager who
will ensure that extraordinary service
levels are consistently maintained.
Sheerline delivers solutions that have helped ship operators achieve safer sailing and are in compliance with regulatory requirements. The Substance Abuse Programme was set up in 1993 to meet the needs of the international shipping community that was seriously concerned about the health and safety risks associated with drug and alcohol abuse on board ships.
Sheerline provides high standard drug and alcohol testing solutions and fulfils the requirements of an independent international service which is credible both to the ship owners and the national & international authorities and the US Coast Guard.
Today, Sheerline is a formidable player in offering drug and alcohol testing solutions to the worldwide shipping community. The continued success of Sheerline is a testimony to the value of its high quality and personalized services offered with a world-wide coverage.